Join Our Team as a Marketing Manager
Cascade West is a custom home builder based in Ridgefield, Wa. We have over 30 years of history providing high quality housing in NW Oregon & SW Washington. We’ve built a strong reputation of family values, superior craftsmanship and livable luxury - supplying over 1,300 families in the PNW with their dream homes.
We're looking for a creative self-starter who operates well under personal guidance as well as in a team setting.
Your main focus will be providing relevant marketing materials in a timely manner to in-house and third party teams. Your skills as a content creator will be able to shine through in writing, graphic design, photography and videography. While your skills as an organized professional will enable you to track analytics data and actively monitor construction schedules for content opportunities.
This is a full time position
The Marketing Manager will spend time both in the office and in the field with some level of remote work negotiable. There will be training and on-boarding associated with this role, but you should be confident in your ability to hit the ground running. Bring your strengths and weaknesses to the table. There is a great growth opportunity here for the one looking to develop their skills.
• Work closely with our in-house sales team to provide relevant marketing materials (flyers, photos, signs, videos, etc.) as well as an ability to assist and collaborate with real estate partners, vendors and suppliers
• Update website imagery and text using an organized dashboard similar to wordpress (no html required)
• Generate content and manage all current social media channels with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Houzz while investigating & building other relevant profiles over time
• Drive to both active and finished construction sites to capture photos and videos of current projects with a sharing & showcase strategy in mind
• Develop digital & physical materials to inform, foster and document the customer journey
• Monitor and analyze metrics to determine KPI successes and occasional reporting
What Matters Most
• Marketing or Advertising degree
(or) 2-4 years experience in a successful marketing or design role
• Good working knowledge of Adobe programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, Acrobat)
• High quality, consistent communication skills in visual, written and oral forms
• Ability to collaborate and maintain positive working relationships with peers & mentors
• Motivation to learn and grow in a team setting as well as independently
• Strong level of focus and organizational skills with attention to detail while staying strategy minded
• Desire to understand architectural design trends and the housing industry
• Understanding of customer journey, purchase funnel and lead generation
• Design portfolio or case studies (some form of work examples strongly recommended)
• Experience creating promotional newsletters and maintaining CRMs in a B2C setting
• Experience in printing, web development or professional photography
• Experience in SEO & SEM and/or paid media
• Experienced drone pilot
Competitive compensation and great benefits package (401K matching, health and dental insurance, paid time off, in-office kitchen lunch provided).